Social Media Courses
Social media give companies the opportunity to create and build a brand narrative that makes sense to them, their customers and their stakeholders. To do so, employees charged with responsibility for the brand narrative should know how to create eye-catching images that maintain the company’s brand standards and communicate key messages clearly and consistently.
During a one-day workshop, Matt will work with a small group of individuals to, for example
- Identify the type of images that align with the corporate brand/narrative.
- Find ways to ‘discover’ stories that can be told visually.
- Make the best use of available lighting.
- Get the best from available equipment, including smart phones, SLR cameras, etc.
- Create eye-catching workplace portraits.
- Manage artificial light and use basic lighting techniques.
- Photograph events, products and processes.
- Use simple editing techniques to improve the quality of images.
- Address other challenges particular to the client.
Workshops are tailored according to client requirements.
A two-day workshop is suitable for larger companies and organisations with different products/sites, etc., or those with more particular requirements, such as photographing off-site case-studies, events, etc. Delegates will cover technical, lighting and location issues, as well as other, particular challenges. For example,...
- Creating a visual narrative.
- How to use images on social media.
- Location lighting for challenging environments.
- Other technical challenges particular to the client.
- Shooting video as well as still images.
Delegates on a two-day workshop may cover a ‘live’ event or project, where Matt will work alongside them and help them to produce a finished product.
As with the one-day workshop, the second day is tailored to client requirements.
One-day workshop - 10am – 3pm (for one attendee): £xxx + travel.
Two-day workshop – hours to suit the client. £1000 - £xxx + travel.